The Rite Aid Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is a multi-function device that can take forehead readings of body temperatures. It can also take surface temperature (useful for baby bottles or bath water) and room temperature. With its silent, vibration-only sensor, the thermometer is non-invasive and ideal for babies.
Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- Silent and non-invasive forehead readings.
- Vibration-only device with no skin contact required
- Comes with 3 reading modes for body, surface, and room temperatures
- Can be used to measure temperature of baby bottles or bath water
- Dual sensors providing accurate readings within 1 second
- High-capacity memory storing 32 readings